There is absolutely nothing wrong with you.
There is nothing to 'fix'.
Everyone is always doing the best they can, with the resources they have.
Let me just say that up front & get it out of the way immediately.
If you are here, you have already recognised that there are some parts of your strategies, motivations, behaviours and thought processes that are not giving you the positive outcomes you are looking for.
As an intelligent person, you are looking for a new way of Doing, Seeing, Being, so that you can achieve the goals and results that you want.
You are here because you are ready to do what it takes to get what you want.
In my opinion that already makes you more successful than you give yourself credit for.
You may have already
- Figured out what needs to change but don't know how make lasting change.
- Realised you have certain patterns of behaviour that aren't helping, but don't know how to stop them.
- Decided things have to be different, but you have no idea what you want instead.
- Have a strong sense of how you want to be feeling about your life, in your career, on your spiritual path or for your health & fitness ~ but just can't put your finger on what's missing or how to go about getting it.
- Come to the conclusion that your anxiety, stress or lack of mojo is directly linked to how you cope with what pops up in life ~ yet you aren't sure how else to be, other than how you know to be already.
- Used every ounce of will power, focus and positivity to deal with the obstacles facing you, yet still feel that it's a constant, silent, exhaustive battle.
- Understood that no matter what is happening in your life, you are not willing to accept this status quo, this stuck place or however you are feeling .
First comes awareness, then comes action.
If nothing has really worked for you so far, there can only be two reasons as to why:
- The Process wasn't the right one for you and your needs.
- You don't believe that change is possible, so nothing will work, even the most perfect process for you.
I can't say much to the first point.
For the second I will say this, that all too often we make unconscious limiting decisions about change not being possible. Often out of a past experience or what we have come to accept as a truth.
'A Leopard cannot change it's spots' ~ It's even in our language, the message that change is not possible or extremely rare.
Yet here's a real truth, Change is happening ALL the time. Everything changes, nothing stays the same, ever!
It's a natural part of existence and the one thing guaranteed in life besides being born and passing on.
So now, how do you feel about change?
It makes sense then, that you have in some way already intuited or realised this, and are aware that if you could find the right support and collaboration, you would be able to see where you are right now with absolute clarity. With this clear sight, you would know what and how to do what is needed, to achieve your goals.
Your best is transformed, when you can view your circumstances differently and discover that you now possess the ultimate resource available to you immediately : Change.
If you would like to find out more about my coaching process, don't hesitate to contact me.